Last night, the International Center of Photography held its annual awards gala in New York City, announcing the 2013 recipients of the Center’s Infinity Awards. Recognizing eight photographers in the fields of art, photojournalism, fashion photography and publishing, the awards pay tribute to the highest levels of achievement.
For this year’s awards, ICP commissioned the award-winning interactive design studio MediaStorm to produce short films about each award recipient, screened during the ceremony to more than 500 attendees. LightBox is proud to present each winner’s film above.
The 2013 Infinity Award Winners:
- Cornell Capa Lifetime Achievement: David Goldblatt
- Photojournalism: David Guttenfelder
- Applied/Fashion/Advertising: Erik Madigan Heck
- Art: Mishka Henner
- Young Photographer: Kitra Cahana
- ICP Trustees Award: Pat Schoenfeld
- Publication: Cristina de Middel, “The Afronauts“
- Special Recognition: Jeff Bridges